Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Why homeschool?

Homeschooling can be such a challenge, especially with a little one, so it's good to have reminders of WHY I do this.
E watches as D looks up verses for Bible. Would we have this type of interaction and learning opportunities if my children were gone all day?
It's such a joy to be part of the learning process with my children. I get to witness them grow daily!
Here E is doing something much more characteristic than the first picture where she was "learning" with D. She has digressed to putting stickers in D's hair as he reads.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

The stickers in the hair is too cute! That is what I have to look forward to, isn't it???

Paul said...

You are doing a great job Shannon. I am surprised every day as how much they grow in knowledge and spirit.