Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday my two year old! Happy Birthday to you!
Saturday, November 29th, E celebrated her second birthday with our traditional cinnamon rolls. (Her party was the day before her birthday.)

I love this expression!

Blowing out candles...

D told me the day before E's party that he wanted to give her a gift. Some more time to prepare would have been appreciated. However, I couldn't deny his request so I scrambled to find something. Here he is opening the gift he gave to her.

E absolutely loved the gift!!!

Now L opens the gift she is giving to E! Once again, E was delighted with the ball L gave her. In fact, she seemed to enjoy more the gifts from her siblings than the one from her mommy and Papi.

E opens her last gift! She is very excited to finally have her own playmobile toys!
No comments:
Post a Comment