The kids and I headed to Austin for the start of summer!! I needed a break from keeping the house "show ready" and the kids were just ready for some fun in the sun!

L is in the boat and all smiles!

E is taking this ride quite seriously and holding on tight!

D enjoys the time with his cousins. In fact, all three kiddos had a blast with their cousins.

We stopped at the sand bar since the water is so low. The kids love to play in the sand and run in and out of the water. Here E is going to figure out how to use her noodle.


I believe L is getting ready to climb on her noodle!

D is off...

We also got to the pool, which required some different gear.

E quickly got used to her floaties and was Miss Independent.

It did get chilly at times!

E all wrapped up.

L staying warm.

We even took a picnic dinner one night to the pool.
1 comment:
Fun, fun, fun!!!
Post a Comment