Our church provides a Halloween Alternative called Shreek on the Creek. The kids were so excited to be able to attend again this year. We were so excited becuase this year we invited some neighbors (who have a boy just one year younger than D and he and D are becoming friends...what an anwer to prayer!!) The neighbors went and enjoyed the event just as we did.

All dressed up!

L was so pleased to be Belle!

E had a tough time waking up from nap and being rushed to bathe, dress and eat so we could run out the door to church. She also had no recollection of last year so she was a bit apprehensive.

My forever soccer player!!

At church the kids got their faces painted, much to my surprise. They had a list of choices and when I asked E what she wanted she said an orange. Well, I'm still not sure if she really wanted an orange and just settled for an orange cat or if I just misunderstood.

L had the most precious ladybug!

D, my patriotic boy!

Since I stayed at church to help out, Papi brought everybody home and even took a picture of their face painting! I was so pleased! Then he had to "rush" them off to bed! He is the best!
No comments:
Post a Comment