Friday, December 11, 2009

Gingerbread houses

Every year we decorate Gingerbread Houses. I had figured we couldn't afford three separate Gingerbread houses this year, but yet I hated to give up our tradition. I was thrilled when I found a mini village for the price of just one house. Yes, the houses are mini, but they were perfect for us. Below is our village. As soon as Papi and I decorate our houses, it'll be a complete village.

E chose the challet and she is ready.
Each piece of candy was purposefully placed on the challet.
I loved seeing E covered in her frosting and candy!
D chose to decorate the church.
He had a plan in mind.
Doesn't he look so handsome in this picture?!?!?
L chose one of the houses.
Her finished decorated house showed her creativity. I love watching E use her imagination! God has truly gifted her in this area.

No comments: