Amazing...here we are in Texas with six inches of snow and more falling. It has fallen all day and continues still. I still can't believe it!!!

We woke to a white scene...

This is how it looked at 8AM.

Here it is about 2PM and the snow continues still at 8PM.

It only took us one hour (yes, one hour) to get ready to go out in the snow. We are finally bundled and ready to go. Unfortunately, living in Texas, we have no appropriate clothing so we must be creative in our layering.

E catches snowflakes on her tongue.

Our first snowman.

Measuring the snow.

Eating lemonade snow cones made with REAL SNOW!

Stormy loved the snow but wasn't too pleased when I asked her to sit.

Snow bear and baby snow man.

The girls only lasted about 30 minutes and then came inside to wrap up and warm up.

D, on the other hand, lasted about 1 hour, 40 min. He had so much fun. I tried to get a picture of how big the flakes were, but it was super hard to get them to show up. Anyways, they were huge and so beautiful. D and I had fun playing! He outlasted me in the snow!
No comments:
Post a Comment