Friday, November 25, 2011

Turkey Trot

 I was so excited that my family was willing to do the Turkey Trot.  This was my chance to bring them into my "running world."  L insisted from the start that we needed to train for our fun.  I was so proud of her!  In fact, I was proud of everyone!
 P's cousin even joined in the fun as he was spending the week with us.
 Pinning on bibs
 The girls, grandma and grandpa, P and his cousin all did the one mile "Puffin for Stuffin"
 The big boys finished so quickly that D and I didn't make it to the finish line in time to capture the competition.  It's still undecided as to the official winner.  D went to go meet them after they finished.
 L came in next with her grandpa.
 This girl may just have a future in running!!  I'm so proud of her!

 Next came E with her grandma!
 E did awesome and I'm so proud of her!!

 D and I were up next for the 5K!  This was my first opportunity to do a run with D and we were both super excited.
 Greeting the crowd as we take off...
 D finished so strong!!!  I pushed him and he met the challenge!
I'm so proud of this boy!!!

No comments: