Ever wondered what it would be like vaccuming a very small area with three children running circles around you? I beg you not to give in to that temptation to give it a try and just take my word. It's insane!!
Not only did I have three small children running circles around me and the vaccum as I was attempting to clean my VERY small house, but L decided to empty the ball tub just as I commenced the chore so I had the added challenge today of dodging small bouncy balls flying around the room. Please keep in mind that each child had 2-3 balls each! Did I mention "insane"?
Sorry I have no pictures to post of this insane activity. I had no extra hands to hold a camara as I was dodging balls and childen while trying to push the vaccum!
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment