
Since E doesn't sleep with covers yet, we pulled out her fuzzy blanket sleeper to keep her warm at night! L was so excited about the soft, shiny PJ's that we dug hers out of the closet as well.

I think it's just so much fun to dress my girls alike. Thankfully, they think it's fun also!!
The truth of the evening is that L wore her blanket sleeper long enough to take pictures and then she was back to her favorite pink nighty which is looser fitting.
Oh well, we got some cute pics!
2 comments:
Great job my love!!!
How cute! I pulled out the boy's winter things today and they really wanted to look at each and every item! I just wanted to fold it all and put it away. Fortunately there was football on and they lost interest in clothing pretty quickly when they heard crowds cheering!
Post a Comment