Wednesday, October 22, 2008

He Loves Me, he loves me not, HE LOVES ME!

During school this morning, I heard a knock on our door. When I glanced out, this is what I saw.
Closer inspection revealed THIS box!!

THESE TWO DOZEN ROSES are what I found inside!! Unfortunately these pictures do not do them justice!
I just have to brag on my husband!!! He is, without a doubt, the best, loving, most caring husband in the world who decided to send flowers just so that I don't forget how much he loves me.

2 comments:

Johanna said...

BEAUTIFUL! Your husband does love you lots.

I tagged you for a meme at my blog! Cannot wait to see how you answer the same things!

Amy said...

Yay you're blogging. I'm so happy to see pictures of the kids. i haven't seen E since we last saw you in Dallas, over a year ago. Wow, she's a little girl now. What fun. They look so cute together with their matching clothes, the pumpkins, riding on D's back. What joy! lots of love! amy