Friday, October 10, 2008

New to Blogging

This is my first blog so as a novice, I imagine it will take me some time to
get adjusted. I have been encouraged (very strongly by my husband) to start a blog so that I can share our family craziness/pictures. So, here goes...

The kiddos and I headed to our first pumpkin patch of the season this week. I love October because it's so fun to take the kids to a big field of pumpkins and just let them go. Our first pumpkin patch was small, but we made the best of it. We packed a picnic lunch and ran around pumpkins until naptime.






Fun hay maze, just perfect for little ones to run through.



The kiddos did get to each choose a pumpkin. Thankfully they were happy with baby 75 cent ones and a promise of a big pumpkin at a later date!




2 comments:

Johanna said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! I am so excited to have a way to keep up with you when the calls and visits get to be too far apart.

I haven't even thought of going to a pumpkin patch yet this year. I guess my attention is elsewhere right now. Go figure.

Paul said...

Priceless smiles :)