Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tagged!

Despite being new to this world of blogging, I have been tagged by Johanna. So, I've done my best to comply with the rules of blogging and tagging.

10 years ago: I was teaching first grade bilingual at Berry Elementary here in Arlington. I was engaged to Paul who was still living in Guatemala due to the fact that he could not get a visa to enter the USA. Little did I know that he was about to get his fiance visa and come to the United States at which point we would have three months to plan a wedding and get married.

Things on today's to do list:
1. Run at the gym
2. Clean our bathroom
3. Clean the kitchen
4. Cancel a hair appointment
5. Take cheese & tortillas out for dinner (quesadillas)

Snacks I enjoy:
1. Fiber One Bars (the caramel taste just like butterscotch chips)
2. Banana with peanut butter
3. Kit Kats, M&M's, Milk Chocolate Chocolate Chips (you get the idea)
4. Starbucks Tall Decaf Skinny Caramel Latte

Five things I'd do if I were a millionaire:
1. Buy a house my family could fit in, complete with a school room and exercise/computer/everything room and pay cash for it
2. Put aside money for kids' college educations
3. Invest for future
4. Give great quantities of money to the missionaries we support
5. Buy my husband a BMW (his dream car!)

Places I have lived: Cupertino, CA, Acton, MA, Austin, TX, Sherman, TX, Guatemala City, Guatemala, College Station, TX, Arlington, TX

Jobs I've had:
1. Babysitter, Pet sitter, house cleaner
2. Front desk receptionist/computer assistant for orthodontist
3. Data entry
4. Teacher (first grade and second grade bilingual)
5. Mom

So, now I am to tag somebody else. I am tagging my dear friend Angie, who I'm sure will be thrilled to read that she's been tagged!

1 comment:

Johanna said...

Yeah! Your first meme. What a momentous occasion! I loved reading it because I didn't meet you until 9 years ago, so this was before we were friends.